This looks like a very well made container for its use. It has a screw on cap that seals well, and the whole thing is made of thick, sturdy plastic. I tested its capacity, and it held up to 40 ounces of water (5 cups), to the brim, which reminded me of clowns in a small car (it does not seem to hold as much water as it actually does). The pail is just small enough to fit discretely inside a backpack or medium handbag. It seems perfect for storing under a car seat on long car trips or for use in a tent when it is too dark to go outdoors. It is the perfect shape for preventing spills, and I do not know why no one ever thought of it before, as it seems like a no-brainer. For anyone who enjoys camping, or just anyone with kids, grandparents, a disabled rider, or just a knack for getting stuck in traffic, I highly recommend it.
Why PIddle Pail?
The subject of going potty is not an everyday conversation but is an everyday event. We have all been there, needing to go but without a place to go. Hence the need for the Piddle Pail. The Piddle Pail is a one of a kind, on the go, portable bathroom and portable urinal in one.
- A Piddle Pail is an on-the-go discreet container made for when a restroom is not available.
- The Piddle Pail is made to store urine until the user can get to a facility (toilet) to dump the contents properly.
- It is made to be easy, discrete, sanitary and so convenient.
- Use it on the go, or even in the use of your own home, if mobility is an issue.
- A Piddle Pail is made to be used by men, women and children of all ages.